Go for a Dream Exit
How do you realize a Dream Exit for your e-commerce platform company?
The market for e-commerce and web platforms is booming – and so your company is in a highly competitive environment. In that competition, the user interface of your platform is at least as important as the products you provide.
That's how you appreciate a
1. Customer Satisfaction
Companies like yours often make large marketing investments to attract customers to their site. Those investments only make sense if customers keep coming back after their first purchase. So ask yourself again and again: what do we do in concrete terms to keep your customer satisfaction high?
2. Customer Loyalty Programs
Loyalty can be earned, sometimes you can also buy it. In addition to customer satisfaction, customer loyalty programs are the means to ensure recurring turnover. recurring revenue is extremely important when valuing e-commerce companies. Have a good think out of the box: how can one-time purchases be turned into recurring purchases?
- Identity and surf. What kind of supplier are you? That largely determines your sales market.
- The world of e-commerce is one of them save oceans. Red oceans are well-known, large to huge markets, with a lot of competition.
- How good your product looks and how well the customer is guided (user experience), is insanely important for success.
- Drop shipping is a major trend. More and more e-commerce parties are developing concepts in which purchases are only made when a sale is made. Mastering drop shipping makes your business attractive.
- How focused is your company on customer satisfaction?
- How well thought out are your customer loyalty programs? Customer satisfaction and good customer loyalty programs lead to stable recurring revenueflows – which a buyer likes to see.
Do you really want to prepare your company for a Dream Exit? Make an appointment with No Monkey Business director Martijn van der Hoeden.
Successful exit Business Forensics
Business Forensics has completed the full 4-Step Exit Program. After a short but intense period of reflection and the implementation of a number of improvements, we entered the market.
Read more about this case here
Are you ready for it? Do the Quick Scan!
The NMB Quickscan is a handy tool that gives you quick insight into the current state of your company. In 25 questions we let you think about your organization. Do the NMB Quickscan for free and without obligation.
Now that you know what potential buyers are looking at, our question to you is: are you ready to sell your business? What else is needed? Are you overlooking anything else? For an answer to these and other questions, make an appointment with us. Together we really prepare your company for a Dream Exit.
You know the why.
We know the how.
Contact us so we can see together
how we can help you with your Dream Exit.