Go for a Dream Exit
How do you realize a Dream Exit for your software development company?
Customized processes remain necessary, but at the same time there is a clear trend towards Software-as-a-Service companies (SaaS) and towards Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and low-code platforms. These types of companies want to offer customers structure and often simplicity in their own software development.
This is how you value a SaaS company
- To what extent do you, as a software entrepreneur, know how to package your service as a product? The more your software fits into packages or subscriptions, the better.
- This is related to: how high is the recurring revenue? This is very important when valuing technology companies.
- How well do you know how to bind your customers? A low churn leads to a higher rating.
- Can your product be rolled out internationally – and in which markets? The larger the market that your company can realistically reach, the better.
- The war for talent is a major challenge for software companies. The services provided by software companies are almost always labor intensive, and for talented employees, switching from one software company to another is a breeze.
- Low code software development and PaaS services are here to stay. More and more software service providers offer their customers structured ways to easily develop their own software.
- Companies that know how to develop an international product have a larger market.
- Recurring revenue is very important to a buyer.
- How well does your company know how to package its services as products? Productizing intellectual property (IP) leads to higher scalability - which is attractive to a buyer.
Do you really want to prepare your company for a Dream Exit? make an appointment with No Monkey Business director Martijn van der Hoeden.
Successful exit Business Forensics
Business Forensics has completed the full 4-Step Exit Program. After a short but intense period of reflection and the implementation of a number of improvements, we entered the market.
Are you ready for it? Do the Quick Scan!
The NMB Quickscan is a handy tool that gives you quick insight into the current state of your company. In 25 questions we let you think about your organization. Do the NMB Quickscan for free and without obligation.
Now that you know what potential buyers are looking at, our question to you is: are you ready to sell your business? What else is needed? Are you overlooking anything else? For an answer to these and other questions, make an appointment with us. Together we really prepare your company for a Dream Exit.
You know the why.
We know the how.
Contact us so we can see together
how we can help you with your Dream Exit.