Go for a Dream Exit
How do you realize a Dream Exit for your system integrator company?
It is also important that your customers demand more and more control over the processes. They want to know where they stand. And that is understandable. Because projects still often run late and are not delivered within budget. If you get a clear grip on processes together with your customer, then you have a unique market position.
This is how you value a system integrator company
1. Staff retention
We already said it above: retaining staff is key. It is your employees who ultimately ensure turnover and satisfied customers.
Specialists in system integrations have a lot of knowledge – and in many cases repeat the same process for every customer. More often than not, that knowledge can be turned into a template, template or even portal. If you offer your customers a proven formula, you have created a scalable product, with recurring revenues. recurring revenue is a big plus for a business valuation.
- do you win the war for talent? Companies that know how to retain their employees have more growth potential.
- How good are your processes and projections? Companies that deliver on time and within budget are popular with clients (and buyers).
- Related to this: what are your branding and identity? What kind of supplier are you? That largely determines your sales market (and therefore also how large it is).
- The following applies to technology companies, and therefore also to technology consultancies: keep is simple. The simpler your service or product, the better it is to manage (for both customer and supplier) and the greater the market opportunities.
- Anyone who can convert knowledge into a scalable product will generate recurring revenues. That is a big plus for company valuation.
- A clear focus is good for the quality of service and in the battle with competitors.
Do you really want to prepare your company for a Dream Exit? make an appointment with No Monkey Business director Martijn van der Hoeden.
Successful exit Herke ICT Group
The Herke ICT Group has completed the entire 4-Step Exit Program. After a short but intense period of reflection and the implementation of a number of improvements, we entered the market.
Are you ready for it? Do the Quick Scan!
The NMB Quickscan is a handy tool that gives you quick insight into the current state of your company. In 25 questions we let you think about your organization. Do the NMB Quickscan for free and without obligation.
Now that you know what potential buyers are looking at, our question to you is: are you ready to sell your business? What else is needed? Are you overlooking anything else? For an answer to these and other questions, make an appointment with us. Together we really prepare your company for a Dream Exit.
You know the why.
We know the how.
Contact us so we can see together
how we can help you with your Dream Exit.